Saturday, April 18, 2009

Surprise, i have a Blogger account!

It's a lazy Saturday afternoon and I was sitting happily on my Mac, engrossed in Twitter and random news sites. Then @Ceena tweeted about an interesting website where you could check if your online name is taken on number of social media sites ( www.namechk.com) and I decided to give it a try.
My online name was indeed taken on the websites where I use it, but, surprise, it was also taken ot Blogger!
I went to investigate and found out that I have registered a Blogger account in 2004. Since in that time Blogger was actually blocked in China - a fact that you got to know only after the registration, when you decided to see your new site - I didn't use it at all and forgot about it.

Until today :)

So I find myself with a new blog, in addition to the two others I have - Girl Talks Tech and Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost and filling them up will be a challenge.

Blogger has a clear advantage now, because I will be able to post from my phone, which is not at all easy with Live Spaces accounts.

And there is a picture to celebrate the spirit of Saturdays - as we see, full of discoveries :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this pic... and love you too..

Silvia Simeonova said...

Thanks,Nohita! :):)

SotoAmish said...

I have been far from blogspot for a while, but U know me, I want to be near to you as soon as I can!

Send u a hug, nena!